- Work alongside our core workforce to grow sustainably with four-season aquaponics, composting and creating healthy soil, seeding and transplanting in our greenhouses, and using regenerative practices to grow food organically.
- Provide assistance to our communication efforts, branding and marketing, social media, website updates, email marketing, and graphic design.
- Creation of a print and digital resource library that provides a compilation of key agricultural topics and practices; development of a training tool tailored to the learning style of our core workforce of those on the autism spectrum.
- Outreach and partnership-building with potential volunteers and community collaborators to advance our expansion and growth as an organization.
- Public relations alongside our core workforce to sponsor tours, programming, special events, and outreach to the community.
For more information on Americorps opportunities with Green Bridge Growers, contact Jan Pilarski, email@example.com, 574-310-8190, and check our social media for background on our work: @GreenBridgeGrowers FB and Instagram, website greenbridgegrowers.org. Thank you for your interest!